[orca-list] Problem with speech dispatcher

Hello.

The last update uploaded into arch repositories does not solve my problem with speech dispatcher.

When I'm upgrading speech dispatcher to 0.9.1 or something, I don't remember, I mean the newest version, Espeak-ng isn't talking anything to me. I have all required files, such as speaklib.h or something which wrote someone from this list. I have problem with pulse probably, that spd an not get access to pulse devices.