Re: [orca-list] Recommendation of PDF reader

Hi Chris,

I've tried your recommendation and got the caret navigation but having
difficulties to navigate. Could you share your tips with me?

Best Regards
Christopher Chaltain writes:

Have you tried the Document Viewer that comes with your system? I'm not
sure what you're running but on my Ubuntu 16.04 system with the Gnome
desktop, I can just click on a PDF file in my file manager and the
document viewer comes up. I need to hit F7 to enable carrot browsing
mode. I'm not sure if it gives you everything you're looking for, but
see if it doesn't meet your needs.