Re: [orca-list] Recommendation of PDF reader

Have you tried the Document Viewer that comes with your system? I'm not sure what you're running but on my Ubuntu 16.04 system with the Gnome desktop, I can just click on a PDF file in my file manager and the document viewer comes up. I need to hit F7 to enable carrot browsing mode. I'm not sure if it gives you everything you're looking for, but see if it doesn't meet your needs.