Re: [orca-list] Tails installation accessibility

Hi,
Yes, the setup of the persistent storage partition is exactly what I am referring to. To clarify, this is a
known accessibility bug, and nothing to do with qt support, correct? I need to look more closely at the bug
you linked to. Thank you for directing this to the correct people.
Regards,
Cory

Sent from my iPhone