Re: [orca-list] Tails installation accessibility

Oh, it looks like it's not related to Debian, it's related to the Tail installer.

I'm not familiar with the Tails installer. As I know the live image of Debian is not accessible and the installer inside the Debian live image is not accessible.

Maybe Kibi in CC could give you more info as it is more involved in the installer area. Is there Debian-based installer for Tails that don't run in live environment?

Best regards,
Alex.