[orca-list] Reading QT apps with Orca

Hi all,
I was listening to a tutorial series a while back and in order for Orca to read QT programs it was necessary
to install a package called qt-at-spi.  Then you had to modify one of the default profile files and set the
flag in order to get it to work.  I was just wondering if any progress has been made with QT apps, or is this
still necessary in order to get them to read?  Thanks, and apologies again for the elementary questions.