Re: [orca-list] Further to drive.google issues

Wow, that is so strange... Wonder if it is a file in my specific drive that causes this?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 10:30 AM Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
No worries, and thanks! The bad news is that with your settings,
arrowing around in Google Drive still causes me to hear the selected
file. Mystery problems are such a drag....

--joanie