Re: [orca-list] A new problem related to pads

Le 11/02/2019 à 16:07, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Your debug.out is huge. Is there any way you could capture a smaller one
with far fewer keystrokes? And then maybe include a list of the steps
you used to reproduce the problem so I can try to match that up with
your debug.out and/or try to reproduce them myself? Maybe you have a
different issue than the one I fixed.

I've only do simple steps:
1) Alt + tab from terminal to the pad
2) Move in focus mode
3) Move in the second tab
4) Switch in browse mode

Result:
Orca reads the text from the pad

Expected result:
Orca should read the text from the page I'm on.

Maybe there is plenty of annoying events but I've really tried to make it as small as possible.

Also, you're not using an local patches that are not part of upstream
Orca, are you?

I'm using the Orca source code as it is.

@Jean-Philippe: Are you able to confirm the fix in your environment ?

Best regards,
Alex.