Re: [orca-list] A new problem related to pads

Le 08/02/2019 à 18:55, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
It turns out that etherpad (or Firefox) is emitting caret-moved events
and selection-change events when you're not on that page. Yay. <insert
eyeroll here> Anyhoo, the good news is that I'm hacking around that now.
The potentially bad news is that it might be a fragile hack that
introduces regressions as we're approaching the stable release of Orca
3.32.:(  So please test thoroughly; not just with this particular issue.

Thanks Joanie, first of all, We're using Orca master for our work to ensure everything is always good.

Secondly, I unfortunately cannot confirm the resolution of the issue, see my debug log here:
https://framabin.org/p/?e0f0ad2adbe5e7ff#i0zhvK5WuI0nzbF4pZY5M3y3MthEQ+r2A8lH3Y4h4I4=

Best regards,
Alex.