[orca-list] mistake with archlinux

I tried installing gnome on an archlinux system. No problem there. Problem
happened with espeak and spd-conf.  The spd-say command wouldn't work. So
I installed espeak-ng and ran spd-conf again and got everything talking
and otherwise working in spd-conf. Then I tried getting espeak-ng up and
working normally. No cigar! That system is now a burner and though orca
and at-spi2-core installed, I never got gnome up and orca speaking.
Fortunately, I keep different operating systems on different disks for
just such an eventuality Only one of which I do experimental work.
So I think next time I install tarch I'm going to specify espeak-ng as
screen reader and see what happens.
If it fails for whatever reason, I just found another way to break a
system install.
I'm using startx to get to gnome next time I do this too.