Re: [orca-list] Orca can't see a Statusbar in wx application

Confirmed. Accerciser cannot see it either. Apparently the wx statusbar is not accessible. :( All I see in Accerciser for the status bar is an object with role panel (wrong role) with no accessible name and no accessible text (nothing Orca can present should it ignore the wrong role). Sorry!

--joanie