[orca-list] System problem

That system problem connected to speech dispatcher seems 2be a random problem because my last bootup and loggin, I didn',t get the problem. When it happens a dialogue box comes up with buttons to report, cancel and there is a show more details which is how I found out it was connected to speech dispatcher but you can't just do a copy and paste to get a text document of the bug because something like CTRL A to highlight the message and CRRL V or whatever to paste the text doesn't work.