Re: [orca-list] Orca giving object locations based on a selected parent object

Howdy Andy,

As far as i know, orca supports custom scripting. The cases you described are very specific to developer needs and not every user might want to have this. So i guess a custom script is the best here as well.

Here some of my orca scripting playgrounds as examples:

A small, non invasive plugin system for orca ( developed, tested and used every day on Archlinux)

Here a set of example plugins.

Here an older test to make a say clipboard functionality. Its converted to an plugin later:

I hope this can give you some inspiration.

Cheers chrys