[orca-list] Orca giving object locations based on a selected parent object

Hi,

Some time ago, Orca had a speak size/location feature implemented. It works great. However, I am in need of more size/location features. I need a way to do the following.

* Move from object to object: parent, children, sibling, etc.

* Check size/location based on a selected parent object.

* Put focus on objects that have a focusable flag set to False.

* See the left, top, right, bottom, height, and width of an object (top, left, height, and width are already covered).

For an example, see this NVDA add-on I am working on: www.github.com/ajborka/nvda_developer_toolkit.

If someone can't implement this, where should I get started making scripts to do this?