Re: [orca-list] Orca giving object locations based on a selected parent object

Hey Andy.

Since Accerciser already makes it possible to access the information you describe, and since most end users of Orca probably won't need the information you describe, I wonder if the thing to do is ensure Accerciser and Orca work well together?

--joanie