[orca-list] Force Orca to put focus on titlebars and other unfocusable content

Hi,

I am a Python developer. When creating user interfaces with wx or gtk, I need Orca to put focus on user interface elements that do not normally gain focus. Some of these examples include title bars for windows/dialogs, box sizers that layout content, scrollbars and others. How would I do this with the current features in Orca? If there isn't anything in Orca that does this, can something be put in that allows these features? It is quite important to my work. The NVDA screen reader for Windows already allows this. However, I find my work easier in Ubuntu. What should I do?