[orca-list] Orca and xfce?

Hello there, so I ran into a snag I currently have no internet because I'm moving, but I however have a data connection I can use. The problem is, I'm doing a fresh install of Debbie and 9, normally I wouldn't select Nome, but because I'm only able to install the base system, the Debbie and desktop environment, and XF cee, among with standard system utilities, I'm trying to figure out one, how to get Orca up and running, if it's even available in X FC. Secondly, how to because it's on a USB image, and that's the only source of media that I have currently, until I can get this wireless adapter working, to install the drivers, the firmware Lenox free etc. From the USB image. You'll have to excuse horrible misspellings, and dictation, because it's well very minimal at best! So I guess you do what you have to, but anyways. I'm wondering if I restart, with this USB drive plugged in, then attempt to navigate to it, I should be able to theoretically, install the firmware files for wireless cards Etc, from the CD-ROM USB image, without an internet connection, and hopefully, get Orca up and running. Thanks a bunch! And again apologies for the horrible misspellings and errors. I get literally probably one of four bars in this area, sometimes zero data connection.