Re: [orca-list] linux mint - mate edition

You need to choose a root password, obviously.
You also need a username and password.

Up to you, but I would highly suggest not use LUKS encryption, as if
it gets corrupted somehow, it's almost impossible to get your files
back when you're blind.

Then also make sure to select the option to automatically login with
your user at boot, instead of having to select user account.

Matt