[orca-list] Chromium will be accessible with Orca

Hi,
I get this message from one of Chromium developers (dmazzoni chromium org)

Hi - we're actively doing some work on Linux accessibility, there have been a lot of patches recently. The big blocker right now is that the AtkWindow interface isn't implemented. Without that, Orca is totally silent - but if you open Accerciser, you'll see that a good portion of the ATK interface is already fully implemented. In another month or two we should have AtkWindow implemented and a lot of stuff should start working. Are you interested in contributing or even just testing? Are you able to check out tip-of-tree Chromium from source?