[orca-list] Still after a lightweight browser

I was thinking about this while reading the discussion on WM and was wondering.....okay, I found a list of browsers that are supposedly lighter than Firefox.

Waterfox, I use it already so that's off the list....but....how well does Orca play with....

Qupzilla
Eolie
Empathy (though that was discussed a few days/a week ago and it broke when I tested it)
Midori (hopefully that's improved and Orca scripts are a thing)
SlimJet (I'll assume I can use ChromeVox on it right?)

Any others I'm missing/should try out?