[orca-list] Implementing accessibility for i3wm

Hello all!

The improved tiling window manager or i3wm as commonly known is a very
minimalistic window manager for GNU/Linux. It is a very good alternative
to conventional DEs that use a lot of resources. Currently i3wm does not
handle accessibility.  Since I use it extensively and would like it to
be available to users of Orca I raised an issue in their github repo.
The developer has show interest. I think the first step should be to
make i3bar, the default panel for i3wm accessible. Since I do not have
much knowledge about ATSPI I request someone from Orca community to
reply to the thread. Kindly find the link to the issue below.

https://github.com/i3/i3/issues/3393