[orca-list] KDE connect accessibility?

Hello everybody, so finally the most well almost complete solution between an Android device and a Linux desktop is here, meaning KDE connect, but I'm wondering, since the accessibility of it with orca is pretty atrocious, has anyone thought about working on making it accessible? There are very few items that speak, and the initial pairing process is quite difficult, all the screen says is no Parable devices available or something like that. But it's kind of tricky you have to use a lot of flat review left and right clicks to get to where you want, and hope you land in the right spot. This would be a totally awesome application to get working with Orca if it were possible. Because I think I would use it a lot being as I both own an Android and use Linux primarily.