[orca-list] Activating Notifications in Ubuntu Mate

Hello,

I'm using Ubuntu Mate 18.04.1.

Most of the time, when notifications come in you don't usually need to
act on them and Orca will read them.
However, in the case of the Bluetooth notification for an incoming
file, I need to be able to press the accept button. On regular Ubuntu
I can press super+n to get in and press the accept button. But on
Ubuntu Mate there does not seem to be a way to click these.

Is there a way to access the content of these and act on them in
Ubuntu Mate by chance?

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare