[orca-list] dvd issue resolved

While trying to see how to use the command line player mplayer, I managed to resolve my DVD issue in VLC player.

When I put in a DVD like "The Ark in space", an original DVD, it told me it was a BBC disk but what I did do which didn't work I think was just going across and selecting to play the Disk with VLC player.

What I did differently this time was go down the list of apps when I inserted the DVD, pressed enter on VLC after arrowing down to the bottom to find VLC, I then went across to okay it I think and now it plays, no problem so obviously all the codecs were there and I didn't have to do that fairly complicated command to install incryption.

Now I can do most everything I want to do or the things I want to do currently with Linux.