Re: [orca-list] When I switch between application Dconf Editor is indicated as inaccessible whereas it is

Le 21/11/2018 à 00:18, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
That said, identifying inaccessible apps was done by a heuristic. And a
non-performant one at that. Furthermore, we were only doing it for
gtk-window-decorator (and not marco/metacity, and not gnome-shell). So I
removed that code.

It's really better. Thanks a lot. It solves this particular issue and seems to indicate faster applications when I start Orca.

I'll use it in the long-run as usual. Thanks Joanie :).

Best regards,
Alex.