[orca-list] Orca master and a few Orca questions

Okay list....couple of orca-master questions.

I'm running 3.29.1-pre  and it's working 5%%  but I got a few questions....which may be sorted by a reclone and a pull....

For one, it reads all punctuation regardless of what I set punctuation to

Two, about the 'icon' thing, it still says icon on my home folder, is that one noted down anywhere? I prefer it not saying icon but I'd also prefer that to be a toggle if possible but hey, just my opinion

Now for my question...

I want 3.28 (the default with 18.04) and 3.29.1 on my system, given I followed the instructions I'm assuming I have to go back and do altinstall, right? It says on a sudo apt upgrade orca I'm running 3.28 but Orca learn mode and orca --v states 3.29.1 pre. So, how can I get both versions running flawlessly? More to the point is it actually worth doing that? If not I'll forget that and just run with the orca-master one

Jace