Re: [orca-list] Voxin 1.14: Your opinion?

My opinion....

I'm lazy, I just use whatever my distro comes with. I don't care how 'good' speech is as long as it works out of the box. If Orca picks espeak by default, I'll not change it because it works. If something better comes along, I'll just use whatever is set and shown to work.

That being said voxin has a dedicated fanbase for varying reasons that I doubt will give up voxin soon though