[orca-list] Kali

Hi all,
I don't know what words to use to make you believe me that I will not make any wrong use of what I am asking for. Let's say that by asking about it on this list is enough of a garantee for itself, as otherwise I would try and find other, non-transparent ways of asking people.
So my question is, what are your experience with Kali Linux? Does it have orca preinstalled, and if yes, should I use Kali Lite or the other, full version of the distro?
I red on their site that it is blind-friendly, but wanted to ask firsthand, mostly just for curiousity.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Best,
          Miloš