Re: [orca-list] in laptop-mode the Caps-Lock key kept pressed after using flat review

Hello,

If that helps, here are the default keyboard shortcuts for speakup hence
also espeakup, according to the Linux kernel documentation:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/doc/SpeakupAllDefaultKeyAssignments

Greetings,

Didier
---