Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 08:30:55
From: Milton <milton duurzaamdigitaal org>
To: orca <ORCA-LIST gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] in laptop-mode the Caps-Lock key kept pressed after using
     flat review

Hi all,

Maybe it is of my hardware, I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 18.04 with the
great help of Orca 3.28.0 on a Dell laptop Alianware with I5, 8GB RAM.

After using the flat review for example in a terminal and start typing a next
command Capital letters appears. So pressing Caps-Lock once more I got normal
letters.

Do I miss something in the Orca settings? Thanks in advance.

Milton