Re: [orca-list] Issue with Orca and Firefox 60

This isn't FF specific, it's happened to me in Seamonky 2.48.3 though as well. and it's  not just selecting text, it is going up, down or selecting words and whole sentences or paragraphs that does it, at least for me, using 3.28.0  with 18.04 Mate here.

Also, OT but can anyone quickly tell me if all I need to do to update Orca is the usual clone, ./configure, make, sudo make install route or do I need the specific Mate branch?

Jace