Re: [orca-list] Issue with Orca and Firefox 60

Hello,

Dňa 16.05.2018 o 07:42 Jace Kattalakis napísal(a):
Also, OT but can anyone quickly tell me if all I need to do to update Orca is the usual clone, ./configure, make, sudo make install route or do I need the specific Mate branch?

If you have installed orca from source this way then this is a way to update it. Also if you are running distro specific package of orca in /usr/share and you would also like to install orca from the source code into /usr/local/share then this is recommended way on how to do that.
Some hints:
If you have already cloned the orca repo you don't need to clone it again, you can just change to the orca directory and run git pull Instead of ./configure you should run ./autogen.sh at least this is what I'm doing here all the time.

Greetings

Peter