Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu VS. Windows accessibility

Le 09/05/2018 à 15:36, Al Sten-Clanton a écrit :
Maybe I misunderstand something here, but I have used a couple of recent stretch live DVDs for short times.  The default when bringing up Orca seems to be my speakers only, which took me some trouble to find out because I was using headphones exclusively; I had to go into the sound settings to set it for both speakers and headphones.  I also got Speakup working.  What I could not figure out was installing from it.

Maybe you're right. Are you able to launch Mate and Orca from a Debian live DVD ?

Best regards,
Alex.