Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu VS. Windows accessibility

Greetings!

Maybe I misunderstand something here, but I have used a couple of recent stretch live DVDs for short times. The default when bringing up Orca seems to be my speakers only, which took me some trouble to find out because I was using headphones exclusively; I had to go into the sound settings to set it for both speakers and headphones. I also got Speakup working. What I could not figure out was installing from it.

Al