Re: [orca-list] aria-label on links not read by Orca

Le 30/03/2018 à 18:48, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
I can confirm this but only when I load your test case as a data url. If
I put the link as the sole content of a page's body element, then Orca
tells me there's one link found.

I'll see if I can figure out why that might be, but in the meantime, I
see something else curious which is not an Orca bug. Namely, if I load
your test case as a data url, I cannot Tab to that link. This is true
whether Orca is running or not. But if it's the sole content of the
page's body element, I can use Tab to move focus to that link. Are you
seeing this? If so, it's presumably a Firefox bug and may be related to
whatever is causing Orca to not see that link.

I reproduce exactly the same behavior as you describe. So to be honest I think there is more useful bug to solve than this one, for example drag and drop and svox pico that no longer works with recent Orca.

Best regards,
Alex.