Re: [orca-list] aria-label on links not read by Orca

Hi Alex.

Orca should now present the label when speaking the link. Note that I
have not yet changed the braille behavior or the caret navigation. So if
you do something like:

Tabbing to the link should result in "foo" being spoken. But you cannot
arrow amongst the characters f o o because those characters are not on
the screen and Orca does not have any sort of virtual buffer. So you
have a choice:

1. I can leave things the way they are (you can navigate amongst "What
   sighted users can see"), or

2. I can make textual links which have aria-label work more like images
   (i.e. prevent navigation in "what sighted users can see", which is
   the case if you had an image link which displayed a graphic with
   those words in it).

Which would you like me to do?

--joanie