Re: [orca-list] Go to the next important object skips large items

Le 29/03/2018 à 18:32, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
If I do the customization like you write it, I can confirm that it
fails. But if I write the customization correctly, namely:

import orca.settings
orca.settings.largeObjectTextLength=1

Thank you for the precision. I've followed your previous steps: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2017-December/msg00107.html

Pressing o jumps me over the links and to the first heading. Could you
please try doing the above and let me know what you find? Thanks!

It's greatly improve, thanks, but Orca should jumps on the heading "Writing", isn't it?

Best regards,
Alex.