Re: [orca-list] Go to the next important object skips large items

Hi Alex.

If I do the customization like you write it, I can confirm that it
fails. But if I write the customization correctly, namely:

import orca.settings
orca.settings.largeObjectTextLength=1

Pressing o jumps me over the links and to the first heading. Could you
please try doing the above and let me know what you find? Thanks!

--joanie