Re: [orca-list] Zanata translation website accessibility issues

I understand why it's difficult for you, the web interface is also difficult with a screen magnifier.

To be honest I assume they should use a sort of aria-label but I'm unable to make it working.

I've followed these instructions: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Using_aria-label_for_link_purpose#Examples

I've asked the Mozilla a11y team to get their feedback and I'll come back to you.

Best regards,
Alex.