Re: [orca-list] Zanata translation website accessibility issues

Hello Kyle,

Do you have an issue to check? Steps to follow?

Best regards,
Alex.

Le 27/03/2018 à 23:13, Kyle a écrit :
First of all, I have an account on the issue tracker for Zanata, so I will be reporting these issues there. The thing is I need to be able to formulate good bug reports for the problems I see. In order to do this, I have set up a test instance of the Zanata translation platform at
http://testserver.kyle.tk:8080/zanata
I have also set up a test user:
username: a11y
password: a11yTesting
who has been given access to a project for translation. This test user can also create new projects and try to add people to them. The most important thing for now is to try to translate the document found in the F123Guide project, of which the a11y user is a member. Choose any language, it doesn't matter at all which one, and let me know of any problems, and if possible, the cause of the problems and the best way to suggest fixing them. I can also use some suggestions for what may be going wrong with some of the modal windows, especially adding a person to a project, as although I can tab through the window, most things have no labels, or Orca can't see them, things like checkboxes can't be ticked or unticked in the normal way using the space bar, clicking a checkbox to tick or untick it results in the tab focus leaving the modal window, and it isn't possible to navigate through any modal window using the arrow keys. I would appreciate any help formulating as many good bug reports as possible to help with the accessibility, as the team was quite responsive fixing my first bug report, finding modal windows that were invisible to Orca and getting them fixed to the point that they are at least visible now. The big thing now is to get this online translation editor to be as accessible as possible and fixing the accessibility of the widgets in the modal windows.
Imetumwa kutoka tovuti yangu