Re: [orca-list] query about orcas with skype

Hi Abdullah,

The skype for linux package is based on Electron which is currently inaccessible in Linux. If you wish to use skype, you may access it with Firefox through web.skype.com

Personally I use Google Chrome with Chrome Vox to access skype for web. I enjoy the natural voice. The only downside in my laptop is that running Chrome along with Firefox with multiple tabs consume lots of CPU time therefore sometimes my laptop felt a bit unresponsive. But I'm using old 5 years old laptop.

Hope that helps

Edhoari Setiyoso