[orca-list] query about orcas with skype

hello users. This is Abdullah zafar from islamabad pakistan, CEO Blind Help Project. I just joined this list and looking for great time over here.

    Yesterday, i tried the linux distro called accessible coconut on my PC. its my first native linux experience. I found that interface is really good and thought to use it as primary OS. But, when i install sype, it was completely unaccessible. Now, the question is, which specific edition of skype shoud i use on linux with orca? The social networks really matter to me, and I always use to use skype, facebook/twitter, mails, team talk etc. But at the first step, i fail to get in to skype. Any suggestion about it?

thanks and regards,