Re: [orca-list] switching among panels in Mate

Good news that this has finially been fixed. I always just put every thing on
to a single panel to avoid problems.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 11:37:07AM +0200

Le 26/03/2018 à 11:08, Vojtěch Polášek a écrit :
Hi,

I am running latest Orca on Arch Linux, Mate 1.20.

Hi Vojtěch,

I would like to have two panels - one at the bottom, one at the top. The
default Mate desktop has only one panel at the bottom. I think I have
managed to create the top panel through context menu, but after I do
that I have problem switching back to the bottom panel.

By default, there are two panels on Mate, if you add another one, you'll
create a third one.

I use ctrl+alt+tab keyboard shortcut to do that. Am I doing anything wrong?

It's a recently fixed bug upstream. It will land in your distribution in the
next months. To workaround this issue, you can do ctrl+alt+shift+tab or
switch to the Metacity window manager that has not this issue.

Best regards,
Alex.