[orca-list] switching among panels in Mate

Hi,

I am running latest Orca on Arch Linux, Mate 1.20.

I would like to have two panels - one at the bottom, one at the top. The
default Mate desktop has only one panel at the bottom. I think I have
managed to create the top panel through context menu, but after I do
that I have problem switching back to the bottom panel.

I use ctrl+alt+tab keyboard shortcut to do that. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks,

Vojta