Re: [orca-list] Debian Accessibility

Le 15/03/2018 à 09:06, Vlad Dragomir a écrit :
As for myself, I think I wasted enough time and energy for the time being. It's totally back to Windows 10. It's not free for sure, and has its drawbacks, but at least I can go beyond the first installation screen, totally independantly. Linux wasn't meant to be, although I admit I was very enthusiastic when I started reading about it. Anyway, it seems there are people here who had more luck, so I do wish you all a pleasant journey on the Linux ship.

Why are you sending us this message if you don't expect to use GNU/Linux ? I'll really happy to help you if you reconsider to use GNU/Linux :) (smile).

Maybe if you want help, you should open a separate discussion, you've answered to the thread about LibreOffice Impress and it's not related. Changing the subject on a mail doesn't open a new discussion, the id of the previous mail is conserved.

Best regards,
Alex.