Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:56:26
From: Ryan Mann <rmann samobile net>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Libre Office/trying out Linux for school

Hello. I am experimenting with using Linux for school.? For this reason, I
started playing with Impress since one of my classes requires PowerPoint
presentations.? So far, I've noticed a few things.? One is that when I am
typing a title into the title box for the slide, Escape, then tab/shift tab
back to the title, Orca does not read the title I wrote.

When I type content into the object box, Orca does not say that it is
bulleted.? I don't know if this is because the text does not have bullets or
if Orca just doesn't tell me where bullets are.

When I go to the slide show, Orca does not read the slides.

I am doing this on a fresh install of Ubuntu 17.10 that I installed last
night.

I am used to using PowerPoint for this, so maybe I am not using Impress
properly.? I googled using Orca with Impress and I found messages on this
lists about problems with it.? Is there a good tutorial for using Libre
Office with Orca?

GNOME Universal Access guide: