Re: [orca-list] Debian Accessibility

Hello,

Vlad Dragomir, on jeu. 15 mars 2018 09:06:32 +0100, wrote:
Dear friends, this was another failure. I think it's the fourth distribution
I am trying to install, equally unsuccessful. After pressing s than enter,
ESpeak says: "Please type enter to use this soundboard" That's all. I
pressed enter again, and waited for about 15 minutes, nothing happened.

Which version did you try exactly?  There was a bug when a system has
multiple cards or when ALSA gives odd numberings (I was not lucky
enough to have such hardware, that's why I never hit the bug).  This is
supposed to be fixed with Debian 9.4.0, not before.

so I thought I'd report back to this list, maybe someone will be able
to somehow use this information.

Well, this is not precisely a Debian bug reporting list :)

Samuel