Re: [orca-list] Orca does not start in the Ubuntu 17.10.1 installation wizard

Le 13/03/2018 à 03:16, Christopher Chaltain a écrit :
I don't believe Luke was actual fired, although he was let go by canonical. This was part of a greater change in direction for Canonical and it's support of open source packages. I point this out because in the US, being fired carries some negative connotation, such as you did something as an employee to deserve being let go. Like I said, I don't think this was the case for Luke.

You're completely right, I'm French, thank you for the clarification and thank you for helping me to improve my English skill.

Best regards,
Alex.