Re: [orca-list] Orca does not start in the Ubuntu 17.10.1 installation wizard

Hi,

Do you mean when you start ubuntu installation and enter installation mode, no speech whatsoever?

If so, have you tried the following steps:

  • After you hear the drum, press Tab once and press Enter.
  • Wait couple of seconds (in my virtualbox, takes about 10 seconds) then press Alt + Win + s. That should start Orca

Above steps works on 16.04, I think it should works on later version. Hope that helps.

Edhoari Setiyoso