Re: [orca-list] Orca does not start in the Ubuntu 17.10.1 installation wizard

Le 12/03/2018 à 04:50, Edhoari Setiyoso a écrit :
Above steps works on 16.04, I think it should works on later version. Hope that helps.

If your sentence was true, my life could be smoother. In the reality if no one makes test, no one report bug, thinks is broken. Canonical has decided to fire the person in charge of accessibility, since that regressions come and are not fixed.

Best regards,
Alex.